Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to be a leader within a highly successful global payroll services business? Are you an innovative and experienced Business Development Manager? Are you looking to take your career to the next level by driving success through our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Diversity and Community? Do you have a strong work ethic, global mindset and the desire to help build a great culture?
iiPay, winners of the Global Payroll Supplier of the Year award 2020 is a high growth, innovative company, based in US, Europe and Singapore recognized for delivering an outstanding customer experience and service levels. Our payroll managed service is underpinned by our market leading global payroll management system delivering a unique client experience and value-added services.
iiPay has a unique opportunity for a highly client-focused and motivated BDM who wants to build trust to ensure the execution of targeted sales processes. The individual will be self-motivated with a strong desire and commitment to exceed established targets to help drive to our goal of ‘Paying the Planet’
This position is based in the Americas.
Our highly motivated and engaged team members are at the heart of our success! This role requires the person to have experience and focus working in a highly independent sales role while also collaborating with iiPay stake holders around the world. This person will also have payroll multi country sales experience to medium and large multinationals. The successful candidate will have a proven track record with the global payroll space and solution sales with the desire to win.
Key objectives of the role
The successful candidate requires minimum 5 years of experience and the ability to demonstrate a proven track record in the following areas:
- Ability to create, manage and execute strategic sales processes across the US.
- The ability to work independently to create leads, nurture, qualify and sell.
- Define market and sales plans including the mapping of the key players and the market segmentations to ensure successful penetration of the assigned territory over the reminder of 2021 and beyond.
- Hit territory specific revenue targets.
- Prospecting, cold-calling, engaging and selling to key stakeholders: finance, payroll, and HR executives.
- Navigate and manage complex solution sales opportunities with multi-touch communication programs.
- A proven track record of working to extended sales cycles, minimum of 3 months.
- Manage and coordinate formal bids to ensure on point execution of the sales process and clear messaging of iiPay solution proposition to the end client.
- Collaborate with demand generation and marketing to ensure territory specific campaigns are created and executed to allow continual growth of the pipeline.
- Increase the company brand exposure by participating in exhibitions and other industry events.
What are we looking for in you?
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a solutions sale’s role in the Boston and East coast territory with a proven track record and the ability to illustrate the candidate has exceeded personal targets.
- Proven track record of building strong client relationships/partnerships.
- Desired: knowledge and experience of working in the global payroll marketplace.
- Demonstrated the ability to create new markets or territories in previous roles and grow the pipeline.
- Ability to matrix manage key personnel across the business to support any client engagements.
- Demonstrate the ability to be self-sufficient through the sales process including profiling/identifying top prospects, proposing compelling solutions to meet client challenges, negotiating, and ultimately closing the deal.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills combined with an ability to “demonstrate” and present solutions to prospective clients.
- Experience in cloud technology and solution selling.
- Success in operating effectively to meet quarterly sales objectives and internal KPIs.
- Formal sales training relating to solution sales and complex deal negotiations.
What we can offer you?
As well as offering you the opportunity to be innovative and ambitious, iiPay believe in offering a competitive salary, generous benefit package and a great culture and employee engagement initiatives, not to mention our other benefits below!
- 3 Weeks’ vacation
- Additional 10 to 12 Holidays and Floating days
- Paid Sick and FML days
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Life/ AD&D
- Voluntary Life/AD&D
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits
- Daily free snacks and beverages
- Monthly free breakfasts
- Free Parking
- Free gym within the office building
- Continuous development and financial assistance for education and professional memberships
- Great company events!