Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to be a leader within a highly successful global payroll services business? Are you an innovative and experienced Project Manager? Are you looking to take your career to the next level by driving success through our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Diversity and Community? Do you have a strong work ethic, global mindset and the desire to help build a great culture?
iiPay, winners of the Global Payroll Supplier of the Year award 2020 is a high growth, innovative company, based in US, Europe and Singapore recognized for delivering an outstanding customer experience and service levels. Our payroll managed service is underpinned by our market leading global payroll management system delivering a unique client experience and value-added services.
iiPay has a unique opportunity for a highly experienced and motivated Project Manager who wants to lead a project team of Implementation Consultants and Payroll Specialists alongside external international partners to help drive to our goal of ‘Paying the Planet’.
Our highly motivated and engaged team members are at the heart of our success! This role requires managing all elements of the project plan from pre-contract signing through to the successful transition into Operations. The Project Manager is responsible for managing the client relationship during this phase to ensure the objectives of the project are met and the returns are fully delivered for iiPAY.
Key objectives of the role
The successful candidate requires minimum 3 years of project management experience and the ability to demonstrate a proven track record in the following areas:
- Produce and manage the project plan to deliver the successful roll-out of the iiPAY software across numerous countries through the application of ‘best in class’ project and change management
- Lead the project team through effective engagement and collaboration to ensure a common sense of purpose, an understanding of the key outcomes and how these will be achieved
- Work in partnership with Client Account Manager and in collaboration with key internal stakeholders (Implementations, Sales, Operations etc.) and external (Client and in country partners) to ensure shared ownership for the delivery of project deliverables and outcomes
- Leverage professional skills, influence, and organizational resources to drive a fantastic client experience through effectively managing the project team to deliver client objectives and managing expectations
- Support the Implementation Consultants to define the detailed client requirements and ensure any additional scope is managed via good change control
- Establish and sustain an effective governance framework to ensure the appropriate level of oversight and control is in place across all project activities including weekly status reporting, client calls and programme reporting
- Play an active role in developing the Project Management Office to improve the profile and performance of the team. Utilise knowledge and experience to help enhance the processes and tools used in iiPAY to drive more efficient projects and to deliver an ever greater client experience
- Help support the business with the business transformation agenda through supporting internal change projects and process definition
What are we looking for in you?
- Decision making based on analytical insight and experience
- Knowledge of Software implementation projects and operational delivery
- Process mapping
- Experience of working in a business going through substantial growth and change with the ability to utilise change management skills to help drive the business to achieve its objectives
- Influencing skills
- Facilitation skills
- Ability to positively resolve conflicts
- International payroll knowledge
- Multiple language fluency would be an advantage
- A minimum of three to five years project management experience
- Client management experience
- Exceptional communication skills with ability to adapt communication style to variety of stakeholders including those where English is not their first language
- Demonstrated ability to assess situations, determine importance, urgency, and risks; makes timely decisions which are in the best interest of the client and iiPAY.
- Strong organization skills including the ability to establish priorities, develop work plans, assess progress towards goals, and pay attention to detailed data and information.
- Highly resilient in the face of adversity and manages stress, effectively, in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Ability to work autonomously
- Confidence in dealing with ambiguity, uncertainty and the need to change rapidly
- Strong people leadership and management of a matrix team
- PM qualification
What we can offer you?
As well as offering you the opportunity to be innovative and ambitious, iiPay believe in offering a competitive salary, generous benefit package and a great culture and employee engagement initiatives, not to mention our other benefits below!
- Competitive salary and Cafeteria package
- Monthly free breakfasts
- Continuous development and financial assistance for education and professional memberships
- Great company events!
- Friendly working environment
- Flexible working