Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to be a leader within a highly successful global payroll services business? Are you an innovative and experienced Marketing Manager? Are you looking to take your career to the next level by driving success through our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Diversity and Community? Do you have a strong work ethic, global mindset and the desire to help build a great culture?
iiPay, winners of the Global Payroll Supplier of the Year award 2020 is a high growth, innovative company, based in US, Europe and Singapore recognized for delivering an outstanding customer experience and service levels. Our payroll managed service is underpinned by our market leading global payroll management system delivering a unique client experience and value-added services.
iiPay has a unique opportunity for a highly experienced and motivated Marketing Manager who wants to lead the marketing and demand generation department to ensure we maximise market opportunity through proactive marketing initiatives to help drive to our goal of ‘Paying the Planet’.
Are you an innovative and creative marketing professional? Do you take initiative to develop unique ways to reach target audiences, increase iiPay recognition and brand awareness, support lead generation, and drive revenue? If so, iiPay has an excellent opportunity for you.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record and clear understanding of modern marketing principles, strong written and communication skills, excellent listening and follow-up skills, and a team-oriented mentality. The Marketing specialist will work to enhance iiPay’s market position, brand and support the sales pipeline.
This position is based in Budapest, Hungary.
Key objectives of the role
The successful candidate requires minimum 8 years of marketing and leadership experience and the ability to demonstrate a proven track record in the following areas:
- Creation, execution and on-going management of the global marketing plan
- Active influencer and evangelist for iiPay to heighten brand awareness
- Management of 3rd party relationships including research organisations, influencers e.g. Gartner etc.
- Oversite and management of the demand generation team
- Oversee digital marketing campaigns utilizing HubSpot, Sales Force, Google AdWords, AdRoll, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- Collect, enter, maintain, report KPI and management level marketing data from HubSpot and auxiliary solutions to illustrate a strong ROI the iiPay leadership team
- Delivery of content initiatives; development, proofreading, and copywriting for all email and digital content
- Manage all search engine marketing (SEM) programs by developing campaign structures, A/B testing messaging, and pivoting as necessary to maximize marketing effectiveness
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics to develop SEO and content strategies to generate marketing qualified leads
- Management and oversite of all marketing focused 3rd party partners to ensure execution of the marketing plan
- Planning and execution of global event marketing initiatives
- Support sales team with marketing needs while ensuring efforts are aligned with company goals and brand
- Collaborate across departments to ensure brand integrity across all external communications
- Assist in the development of company collateral including copywriting and graphic design
What are we looking for in you?
- Thorough understanding of market segmentation, principles of marketing, integrated marketing communication principles and branding
- Ability to achieve results in a globally diverse, fast-paced, high-growth entrepreneurial environment
- Management of demand generation functions across multiple regions
- Experience in working with research organisations e.g. Gartner.
- Proven track record and a result orientated to ensure all targets are obtained
- Ability to demonstrate a shift in traffic and value received marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field of study (marketing, advertising, public relations, journalism etc.)
- 8+ years hands-on experience managing online/digital advertising campaigns
- Previous experience utilizing Hubsport Marketing Automation software in a B2B environment is a plus
- Graphic Design experience, especially utilizing the Adobe Creative Cloud, is preferred
What we can offer you?
As well as offering you the opportunity to be innovative and ambitious, iiPay believe in offering a competitive salary, generous benefit package and a great culture and employee engagement initiatives, not to mention our other benefits below!
- Competitive salary and Cafeteria package
- Monthly free breakfasts
- Continuous development and financial assistance for education and professional memberships
- Great company events!
- Friendly working environment
- Flexible working