Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to be a leader within a highly successful global payroll services business? Are you an innovative and experienced Business Development Manager? Are you looking to take your career to the next level by driving success through our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Diversity and Community? Do you have a strong work ethic, global mindset and the desire to help build a great culture?
iiPay is a high growth, innovative company, based in US and UK, focused on delivering an outstanding customer experience and service levels. Our payroll managed service is underpinned by our market leading global payroll management system delivering a unique client experience and value-added services.
iiPay has a unique opportunity for a highly experienced and motivated business development manager who wants to take on responsibility for growing existing client accounts to help drive to our goal of ‘Paying the Planet’.
Our highly motivated and engaged team members are at the heart of our success! This role requires the successful candidate to truly engage with our clients and partners to establish and maintain trusted relationships. You will need to collaborate with key stakeholders across the business to ensure all avenues are explored and additional scope items that are agreed are achievable within iiPay. This position is based in Cheltenham.
Key objectives of the role
The successful candidate requires minimum 3 years of client management experience and the ability to demonstrate a proven track record in the following areas:
- Building client relationships and identifying opportunities to propose innovative payroll solutions that will grow iiPay’s business.
- Client Engagement – As a key point of contact, establishing and maintaining trusted relationships with key personnel of the clients.
- Proven track record and success in operating effectively to meet quarterly upsell sales objectives and internal KPIs associated with client success.
- Responsibility for contracting and agreeing terms for any additional scope items as part of the overall agreement with our existing client.
- Provide management level reports against budget and revenue commitments.
- Collaboration with key stakeholders across the business to ensure all growth avenues are explored and maximised.
- Support the Head of EMEA Sales with new client opportunities offering our innovative solutions to prospective clients to further drive the growth of iiPay.
What are we looking for in you?
- Demonstrated ability to be a strong team player who lives our values of respect, integrity, teamwork, diversity, accountability, and community.
- A confident individual who has proven experience in growing existing client base across the EMEA region, preferably within the payroll market.
- Experience and track record of managing service contracts and establishing trusted relationships with C level and operational leaders in international businesses.
- Demonstrated leadership and excellent verbal and written communications skills including the ability to effectively present and influence across multiple teams and levels to meet client/partner requirements.
- Excellent listening and effective negotiations skills are critical.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- The successful candidate needs to be a self-starter and highly motivated and driven professional with a 3 years minimum experience in managing partners and growing client bases across EMEA.
What we can offer you?
As well as offering you the opportunity to be innovative and ambitious, iiPay believe in offering a competitive salary, generous benefit package and a great culture and employee engagement initiatives, not to mention our other benefits below!
- 25 days’ vacation plus Bank Holidays
- Company Sick Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Private medical cover
- Critical Illness cover
- Death in Service cover
- Monthly free breakfasts
- Daily free fruit
- Continuous development and financial assistance for education and professional memberships
- Great company events!
Please note that we do not use agencies in our recruitment and cannot accept unsolicited CV.